A cheesy chicken turn on a classic recipe- these tasty cheese chicken boti are made with delicate and juicy cheesy chicken adapted with wealthy cream and cheese. Cheesy chicken boti may be a party appetizer that just dissolves in your mouth. The taste is fantastically cheesy and yummy. Kids will surely adore this taste. Delicate chicken boti with a rich layer of topping.
Each bite is like heaven. The chicken’s taste is so much superior to cheese. The cream infused in small chicken pieces is confirmed when it melts. Cheesy Chicken Boti Recipe is a tasty marinated chicken boti with exquisite soften within-the-mouth cheese.
The cheesy chicken boti recipe is delightful and divine and always wins the heart of the crowd when served for a party. These are certainly of the indulgent side of the recipes since both cheese and fresh cream are utilized in them. Subsequently, you can get ready this as one of the appetizers for your house parties. Idealize for an open-air grill or lunch.
How to Make Chicken Cheese Boti | Cheesy Chicken recipe – Want a Cook
A cheesy chicken turn on a classic recipe- these tasty cheesy chicken boti are made with delicate, juicy, and cheesy chicken adapted with wealthy cream and cheese. Kids will surely adore this taste. Give this delicious a try.
For White Sauce:
For White Sauce:
- Take a pan and add 1-2 tbsp of butter to it, stir it until it melts.
- Add 2 tbsp of plain flour and mix it well.
- Now add milk to it gradually.
- Now add 1/4 tsp of salt(or according to taste), 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder, and mozzarella cheese to it and cook it until it thickens.
- Take 250g boneless chicken.
- Add 1/4 cup of yogurt, 1/2 tsp salt(or according to taste), 1 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric, 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes, 1 tsp of whole spice powder, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder, 1/4 tsp of ginger powder, and 1tbsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and leave it aside for 1/2 hours.
- Now take a pan and add 1-2 tsp of oil to it.
- Add the marinated chicken to it and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now add the white sauce, mozzarella cheese, some red chili flakes, and oregano to it.
- And cover it with a lid for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Delicious Cheesy Chicken Boti is ready to eat!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 221.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.5g7%
- Saturated Fat 1.9g10%
- Cholesterol 7.2mg3%
- Sodium 207.3mg9%
- Potassium 332mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9g6%
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g5%
- Sugars 11.3g
- Protein 30.2g61%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.