Biryani is a blended rice dish beginning among the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent. It is made with Indian flavors, rice in certain territorial varieties. Biryani is prevalent all through the Indian subcontinent, as well as among the diaspora from the region. It has picked up notoriety in South India particularly in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana. It is additionally prepared in other districts such as Iraqi Kurdistan.
Chicken Biryani is a scrumptious savory rice dish that’s loaded with hot marinated chicken, caramelized onions, and flavorful saffron rice. The bottom layer of rice retains all the chicken juices as it cooks, giving it a delicate surface and wealthy flavor, whereas the beat layer of rice turns out white and soft. Buried in the Biryani, you’ll find whole cuts of juicy chicken bursting with flavor from the powerful cluster of flavors, herbs, and aromatics it’s marinated in.
There could be a reason why chicken biryani is the foremost requested dish in India for the last few years! A plate of chicken Biryani is an idealized balance of great quality protein and carbs. Chicken Biryani is one recipe that can be relished in on several events such as buffet, kitty party, potluck, and even entertainment nights.
How to make Chicken Biryani
Biryani is the most famous Asian dish that you may enjoy on any occasion or festival. If you have craving for it, then you don't need to roam anywhere as we are sharing this outstanding and delicious biryani recipe for you.
- First of all take a non-stick wok and put 2 teaspoons of oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough add sliced onions in it and saute until brown.
- Now, add chicken into it with 2 chopped serrano chili peppers, tomatoes, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala, and ground cinnamon .
- Mix them well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, add yogurt and mixed well.
- Flip the flame to medium and add chopped mint leaves. Cook it until the chicken become soft.
- Take a separate pot for rice. Boil the rice for 7 minutes. After that , drain the rice. Assemble the boiled rice and chicken in layers.
- Next, sprinkle some mint leaves and dry onion also, add saffron water. Cook for 10-15 minutes with closed lid.
- Finally, garnish the biryani with fried onions and serve it with mint yogurt.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 492.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 18.6g29%
- Sodium 7.3mg1%
- Potassium 986.5mg29%
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5g17%
- Dietary Fiber 28.7g115%
- Protein 33.5g67%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.