Chicken and Potato Cutlets patties are an all-time favorite for everybody. It’s a culminate starter to any feast additionally tastes extraordinary in a wrap/sandwich. Also makes a perfect and healthy lunch for your kids.
Chicken & Potato Cutlets gives a very decent and delicious flavor, it is a combination of boiled Potato and Chicken. You’ll deep broil them or pan-fry them, you can serve this to guests with ketchup and salad, and you can have it for supper as well.
If you’re longing for a speedy Chicken & potato cutlet recipe for that idealized high tea then you are obviously at the right place, try this yummy Chicken Cutlet recipe at home and enjoy the goodness. This will ended up your favorite to treat friends and family. Children will fall in adore with the tender yet hot taste of your chicken cutlets. You can have these delicious chicken cutlets as a snack or indeed include them in your sandwiches similar to you’d do with chicken patties or chicken Tikki. Wealthy in protein, they are a must-have for kids, and you’ll try out this basic cutlet recipe at kitty parties and birthday parties.
How to make Chicken and Potato Cutlets
This is the crispy version of my all-time favourite cutlets. We're talking about mashed potato patties seasoned with spices and herbs. These potato cutlets go great with tea as a teatime snack.
Here's the best recipe for you.
- In a bowl, add grated potatoes. Then add fresh coriander, mint leaves, green chili, cumin seeds, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, chaat masala, red chili powder, shredded chicken and mix well.
- Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Take a cutlets mixture and make small kababs of equal sizes.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry kababs on medium flame from both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Finally, serve it with chili garlic sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.2g13%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 15.4mg6%
- Sodium 55.2mg3%
- Potassium 146.3mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6g6%
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g5%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 11.4g23%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.