It a very highly proteinous and perfect for health. A salad is a perfect combination of veggies and delicious sauce. It is really very helpful in weight loss. A salad a day keeps many diseases away. It is the perfect source of having natural fibres. It is very helpful to control blood sugar. It is good for diabetes patients. It helps in the maintenance of weight.
It improves your skin tone. Boost your metabolism. It also works as herbal medicine. It can protect you from several heart diseases. It builds up good bones. There are different cheeses. Many of them are very high in sodium and fat, We must prepare that salad. Which is good for the health. We must use Low-fat cheese.
Chicken is filled with a huge amount of protein. Chicken is working for the development and for the improvement of the heart. It also helps in for the changing of good mood.
How to make Chicken and Cheese Salad
The ultimate recipe for all fitness freaks is Chicken Cheese Salad. It's packed with protein thanks to the chicken and cheese. It also contains nutritious carbs due to the abundance of vegetables. When you have something so intriguing, colourful, and wonderful to eat, you don't need to consume those boring salads. Ignore the fact that nutritious food is monotonous and give this recipe a try. With the goodness of veggies and chicken, you'll feel that quick cheese melt in your mouth. This is a must-try recipe. Please let us know if you liked this Chicken Cheese Salad.
- Take a bowl to marinate the chicken add some salt, pepper, ginger salt, olive oil, vinegar, dried thyme, red chilly flakes, let it marinates and coats on all sides
- Let it marinate for 15-20 minutes
- In a large bowl add mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard sauce, Worcestershire sauce, fresh cilantro and mix them all
- Mix little salt as well, make a thick yet flowing consistency
- Put in the fridge to chill
- Take a bowl to add onions, lettuce and tomatoes and give it a mix
- Take a frying pan heat the olive oil and place the marinated chicken breast into it
- Let it cook on each side for 2-3 minutes
- Once it has done and if it gets golden brown in colour remove it into a plate and let it cool down a bit
- Cut into strips
- Now, move towards assembling part
- Mix the vegetables, chicken strips, into the dressing and give it a good mix to coat well
- Also, add in celery
- Add walnuts or almonds over here. Add the croutons and mix well
- Add in the parmesan cheese.
- Now, healthy chicken and cheese salad is ready to plate
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 624
- Calories from Fat 342
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 38g59%
- Saturated Fat 10g50%
- Cholesterol 88mg30%
- Sodium 1404mg59%
- Total Carbohydrate 42g15%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Protein 26g52%
- Vitamin A 72%
- Vitamin C 20%
- Calcium 23%
- Iron 20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.