The title Chapli is said to be determined from the Pashto word chaprikh, meaning “flat” – implying the kabab’s light, round, and smoothed texture. Another theory is that the title is derived from chappal, the nearby word for shoes – suggesting the normal shape and measure of a kebab, which takes after that of a front portion of the chappal sole. Mughal culinary consequences in the locale generalized a number of kabab dishes, arising about in nearby recipes such as the Chapli kabab.
Chapli Kabab is a Pashtun-style minced kabab. Chapli Kabab originally comes from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa territory of Pakistan, in specific Peshawar, capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The Chapli Kabab is a prevailing Street Food all through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other parts of Pakistan, as well as in eastern Afghanistan. It can too be found in a few parts of Bangladesh and India.
The one-of-a-kind taste of Chapli kabab comes from flavors such as dried coriander, green chillis, and mint. Chapli kababs are customarily served with yogurt sauce, salads, and naan bread. Chapli kabab is the lord of all kababs. It contains a crunchy texture, tangy and tasty. It is abundant in fragrances and penetrating with flavorings. Try this simple recipe and enjoy it together with your adored ones!
How to make Chapli Kabab
Chapli Kabab is a patty-shaped minced meat dish. It is made by using ground mutton and marinated beef in a variety of spices.
Chapli Bun Kebab can be served as a light snack or a complete meal. It has a high nutritional content and is suitable for youngsters.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- Then, roast the remaining spices, which include red chili powder, paprika powder, red chili flakes, turmeric, black pepper, ginger powder, and black salt.
- Now, combine crushed and powdered spices to make chapli kabab mix.
- Now, for chapli kabab, take a bowl and combine the mince, spice mix, and all of the ingredients, except the tomato. Mix until the mince has the consistency of dough. Allow 30-60 minutes to marinate.
- Finally, make kabab balls and flatten them with your palms.
- Note: Keep in mind that kababs shrink when fried, so make them a little flatter and larger than desired.
- Cut a tomato into slices and place one on each kabab. Using oil, fried the kababs for 2-3 minutes on medium flame until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 154.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13.3g21%
- Saturated Fat 4.8g24%
- Cholesterol 47.4mg16%
- Sodium 325.9mg14%
- Potassium 120.4mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g2%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 7.5g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.