Chana Chaat is a light and reviving Indian salad that’s ideal for summers. This Chana chaat recipe is very simple and can be easily adapted with distinctive ingredients. Chana chaat is a top-notch, tangy, and simple assortment of chaat snacks made with white chickpeas and other ingredients.
This chaat is speedy to manage if you have got canned or remaining boiled chickpeas. Whereas a salad is basic and sober, a chaat is full of bursting flavors and tastes. So is this Chana chaat. It’s an amazing way to lose some of the pounds if you have got this healthy salad for lunch or dinner.
Preparing yummy and sound food is the dream of each mother. Presently you’ll astonish your children with the scrumptious Chana Chaat Recipe. Get ready for it at home without any issue. It’s healthy, filling, and of course mind-blowingly scrumptious. It is additionally entirely vegetarian.
How to make CHANA CHAAT
The Desi variant of a salad called chana chaat.
Chana Chaat is a light and delicious dish that is ideal for the summer months. This chana chaat recipe is simple to make and can be customized with a variety of ingredients.
- First, take a bowl and add potato cubes, tomato, and chickpeas to it.
- Add onions, red chili powder, chaat masala, coriander, mint leaves, lime juice, salt, sweet tamarind chutney, and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chaat masala before serving.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 235.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12.5g20%
- Saturated Fat 6.1g31%
- Cholesterol 44.5mg15%
- Sodium 278.7mg12%
- Potassium 226.3mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4g8%
- Dietary Fiber 9g36%
- Sugars 1.6g
- Protein 7.3g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.