Chinese used a very traditional method of cooking or frying the vegetable to add a very perfect taste to it. This special and very tremendous method is known as Stir-frying. There some many recipes which use this dynamic method of stir-frying.
The stir-frying technique is very popular all over the world. The capsicum is frying in a wok with olive oil and olive oil is very good for the health. Capsicum is very healthy is to prevent us from having many cancers. It can also cure your body of food poising.
The capsicum is good the diabetic patient. It can make your heart very healthy and active. It reduces arthritic pain. It will cure your yellow fever. It will give a very glowing and shinning skin.
How to make Capsicum Stir Fry
The texture, taste, and appearance of this dish is very dignified. Capsicum Stir Fry Recipe can be cooked in a very simple sauce.
For the sauce:
For the veggies:
- Take a pan.
- Add oil to it and heat it for the sauce preparation.
- Add Capsicum and chilli sauce.
- Cook it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then add jaggery and lemon juice to it.
- Cook and crush the capsicum until it forms a thick sauce.
For the veggies:
- Take a pan, heat oil, and sunflower oil together.
- Add capsicum, beans, and garlic.
- Cook it for a minute.
- Add onions and nuts.
- Carry on cooking it for another minute.
- Add honey and soya sauce. Mix it.
- Cook it for a while.
- Dish it out and enjoy it.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 236.4
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.8g12%
- Saturated Fat 1.1g6%
- Sodium 1094.6mg46%
- Potassium 640.3mg19%
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3g14%
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g19%
- Sugars 5.9g
- Protein 4.8g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.