Chinese soup works as a medicine too. It gives you power. Homemade soup is more way healthy for your health. It improves your metabolism. Neutrophils are a variety of blood cells that can create chemicals and struggle with antigens.
The soup is a complete package of minerals and vitamins which is included in the development of the human body. It is used to encourage your immune system. It is common that if you get sick you take medicines and soup for a fast recovery.
It provides your spirit and makes you happy. In other words, you can say that it works for physical as well as mental health. It can also treat the swelling which is caused by some accident. It increases the silica function found in the nose of the human body. It looks like a hair in the nose.
How to make Cantonese Chicken Soup
Chinese soup always has a special place in everyone's heart. Chinese cuisine never failed to impress anyone. This soup is a traditional Chinese soup with a mixture of vegetables and chicken that gives you a delicious taste.
- On high flame add stock to the pan and bring it to boil.
- Now add chicken and boil it for at least 10 minutes.
- To make the soup thick add cornflour mixture.
- Then cook it until the chicken is soft and juicy.
- Boil all the veggies together for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Soup is ready. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 119.1
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3g5%
- Saturated Fat 0.8g4%
- Cholesterol 27.2mg10%
- Sodium 321.5mg14%
- Potassium 415.5mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7g5%
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g6%
- Sugars 3.7g
- Protein 10.6g22%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.