Cantonese Chicken Soup is very healthy for soup. Sometimes this soup is used as medicine. This soup is used to warm your soul from the inside and the body from the outside. This soup is very rich in proteins. The broth is very high in sodium.
This soup is the perfect source of vitamins and minerals. Which are used to protect are several organs. Such as the heart, kidney and lungs. This is also good for the vision. It is very perfect for weight loss. Good for the immune system.
In this soup veggies which are used gives a very dynamic flavour. This soup has a great amount of dietary in itself. It is good for digestion. Amino acid is also found in this delicious soup.
How to make Cantonese Chicken Soup
A delicious combination of chicken and veggies diced into tiny chunks in boiling hot chicken stock, the Cantonese Soup is a Chinese Cuisine soup. This soup is really yummy and does not require a lot of supplies.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Then cut the Mushrooms as well.
- Take a bowl.
- Now, add chicken pieces.
- Put bok choy and the mushrooms in the bowl.
- Add chicken stock and mix it.
- The soup is prepared after an hour of cooking inside the oven.
- Enjoy the soup!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 119.1
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3g5%
- Saturated Fat 0.8g4%
- Cholesterol 27.2mg10%
- Sodium 321.5mg14%
- Potassium 415.5mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7g5%
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g6%
- Sugars 3.7g
- Protein 10.6g22%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.