Butter chicken is a variation of chicken that is in a spiced tomato, butter, and cream sauce. It began in the Indian subcontinent as a curry. It is comparable to chicken tikka masala, which uses a tomato paste. This Butter Chicken recipe is one of the most excellent dishes that surely you’ll try!
You will adore how simple it is to form within the comfort of your own home. Delicate and delicious chicken much obliged to a scrumptiously spiced yogurt marinade, Butter Chicken is strangely simple to form.
Full-flavored butter chicken recipe that rivals any eatery or take-out! The dish was designed accidentally at Moti Mahal Restaurant in Daryaganj, New Delhi. Whereas the dish’s common recipe is well known, the genuine flavor can change from restaurant to restaurant indeed inside the Delhi.
How to make Butter chicken
Butter chicken is creamy, flavorful, and easily cooked within 33 minutes.
It is also known as chicken makhani. With a side of rice or naan, this dish is perfect!
- First, take a pot over medium-high heat. Then add onions, butter, salt in the oil and cook until they are gently brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add ginger and garlic paste. Make sure it doesn't burn.
- Add chicken, tomato paste, and other seasonings to the same pot. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- In the end, add cream, mix it and turn off the stove.
- Finally, sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve with naan or rice.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 288.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13.6g21%
- Saturated Fat 8g40%
- Cholesterol 106.9mg36%
- Sodium 225.1mg10%
- Potassium 584.3mg17%
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9g4%
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g6%
- Sugars 3.1g
- Protein 31g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.