Rice is a grain that is used as a solid food worldwide especially in Asia. different types of rice give many benefits to the body. It is a rich source of carbohydrates that is required for different metabolic activities of the body. The use of Brown and white rice is good for high blood pressure. Fibres present in rice give protection against cancer. Rice powder and rice water are used in different skincare remedies. Rice are also a good source of vitamins and minerals.
Rice bran is useful to eradicate different toxins from the body. The starch present in rice improves bacterial growth which regulates bowel movement. Rice reduce the obesity risk.
Excessive intake of rice can cause diabetes. A small amount of arsenic present in rice can cause premature birth. Excessive use of rice during pregnancy can cause obesity. Uncontrolled use of rice can disturb the glucose level in body.
How to make Bukhari Rice
Bukhari rice is a delicious blend of rice, chicken, raisins, and carrots that is famous in Arabian cuisine. Serve these grains with a spicy tomato sauce to add to the flavour.
- Take a mixer jar to add cardamon, black cardamom, cloves, peppercorn, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red chilli, ginger powder, cinnamon stick and make a fine powder of all these ingredients
- Again take a mixer jar add tomatoes in it and make a paste of tomatoes (don't add water)
- Take a frying pan to add 2 tbsp oil, carrot, resins, sugar and fry it for 4-5 minutes on medium flame
- Take a vessel add olive oil, onions and fry until golden brown then add tomato paste to it and fry it on high flame
- Add prepared Arabian masala, chicken cubes and mix it
- Add soaked rice and water then add salt
- Cover the vessel with lid and cook it on high flame
- After one boil, low the flame and cook for 7-8 minutes on low flame
- Add fried carrot and resins, mix them well
- Overbake the rice for 20-25 minutes on low flame
- Serve the rice with garnishing of carrot and resins
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 863
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 37g57%
- Saturated Fat 3g15%
- Sodium 1230mg52%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g1%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 1g2%
- Vitamin A 2%
- Calcium 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.