Eating boneless chicken is very perfect for health. Because the boneless chicken is very much high protein. As the protein works for the development of the muscular body. It also supports the rapid decrease in weight. Boneless chicken has a huge amount of phosphorous. As phosphorous is good for the whiting of teeth. It is also good for the lungs and the central nervous system.
Chicken has included selenium in it which is used for the good performance of metabolism. It is also responsible for the thyroid, immune system and hormones. Niacin is also founded in chicken which fights cancer and works for the generation of DNA.
A healthy vision is promoted through the chicken. Altogether this is a powerful and a healthy combo for the human. It is good for you as well as your family.
How to make Boneless Chilli Chicken
This Chilli Chicken is crisp and tasty, in my opinion. Boneless chicken is marinated in Chinese sauces, then fried till crispy before being stir-fried with ginger, garlic, onions, and sauces.
- Take a bowl to marinate the chicken. Add boneless chicken, ginger garlic paste then add cornflour, gram flour, red chilli powder, 1 beaten egg and mix everything well
- Add salt to taste and give it a good mix
- Lastly, add oil and mix well. Cover with cling paper and set aside for 10-15 minutes
- Take a frying pan, heat oil to fry marinated chicken and fry until crisp and brown. Fry from all sides evenly
- Once, done take out in a tissue layered plate and keep aside
- Take a frying pan. Heat 2 tbs of oil and add 4 chopped garlic pods, chopped green chillies
- Add 1 small onion chopped and saute then add 1 small capsicum (cut into cubes). Stir it in high flame
- Then add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and mix well
- Now add onion bulbs and saute and add cornflour mixed in 1/3 cup of water
- Keep string while adding the mix to avoid lumps
- Add a pinch of red food colour
- Now, add the fried chicken pieces. Add salt to taste
- Add green chilli sauce, mix it and then added sugar to balance in all flavour
- Lastly, add sesame seeds, chopped spring onions and mix
- Serve hot with fried rice and paratha
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 277
- Calories from Fat 109
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 90mg30%
- Sodium 355mg15%
- Potassium 466mg14%
- Total Carbohydrate 21g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g12%
- Sugars 4.4g
- Protein 21g42%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.