BLT Eggy Bread is a classical and ideal sandwich of the beacon. Ciabatta is cooked first and then constructed. In 1903 Good Housekeeping Everyday Cook Book, a recipe by Dr Evan Mee for the club sandwich was invented then it was modernized and converted into BLT Eggy Bread. This sandwich becomes popular after world war 2. The constant augmentation of the supermarket provided these ingredients easily.
This sandwich is specially prepared in Uk cafes. BLT Eggy Bread is a very popular variation of the club sandwich. This sandwich is full of proteins. This is sandwich is very high in sodium. It is filled with cholesterol as we all that the increase of sodium in the body is very much dangerous. It can cause several diseases. It is very high in calories.
This sandwich is very light. It is specially prepared for the picnic. This tasty sandwich is made with a strip of crispy bacon with a slice of very crispy bread. Then different veggies such as cucumber, lettuce, and egg. Make sure the egg york is not cooked.
How to make BLT Eggy Bread
You had a BLT before you know bacon lettuce and tomato but this recipe will show you how to take it to the next level with some holy guacamole and fried egg its gonna be delicious
- Take a frying pan to fry bacon, add oil then add bacon
- Flip the sides again and again
- When bacon are fully fried set aside
- Again take a frying pan to cook the egg, add a little bit of salt and pepper
- Don't cook the yolk too much
- Now, assemble the sandwich firstly put lettuce on bread
- Then put tomatoes slices, bacon, put the crispy egg right over the top
- Put holy guacamole on the top piece of bread and put it on the top
- Cut the sandwich from middle
- Serve it with mayonnaise
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 377.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 23.6g37%
- Saturated Fat 6.5g33%
- Cholesterol 444.4mg149%
- Sodium 828.1mg35%
- Potassium 153.1mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 23g8%
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g21%
- Sugars 1.8g
- Protein 24.6g50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.