Fish coated in batter fried crisp and topped with a cheesy sauce. This batter-fried fish with cheese sauce is an astonishing dish that brings forward a brilliant combination of the tastes of the east and the west. The amalgamation of Indian flavors with the cheese sauce is astounding and makes a taste standard greatness. The coating of batter and fried crisps give astonishing crispiness to the fish, something that crisp lovers will enjoy.
This Batter Fried Fish with Cheese Sauce Recipe is high on proteins and will be fabulous for those seeming to strengthen muscle volume. This dish brings together a combination of diverse societies. As we all knew almost the nutriment esteem of the fish and its usefulness for the skin.
Bring back the Friday night fish fry convention with this upgraded recipe. Whip up a normal batter, and include a last spicy dry dig to form a really firm dish. The blending of Indian flavors with cheeses includes its taste and fabulousness and the coating gives the fish mouth-watering crispiness.
How to Make Batter Fried Fish with Cheese Sauce
It is the quick and the easiest recipe that you can try it at your home. You can use it as an appetizer in winter. It can be stored for one day before cooking.
For the batter
For the sauce
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice and salt
- Set it aside for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes wash the fish
- Take a mixing bowl add flour, salt and oil
- Gradually add the water, mix into a batter, and set aside.
- Take a pan
- Heat the oil
- Add flour to the hot oil. Cook until the flour has released its fragrance. Remove the pan from the heat and slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Return the pan to the heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the cheese.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- The fish should be washed and dried. Using a little dusting of flour, pat off any excess flour.
- While the oil is heating up for frying, beat the egg whites hard and mix them into the batter.
- When the oil is hot enough to cook, put the fish in the batter, brush off the excess, and fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain the excess fat by placing it on absorbent paper.
- Fry the fish in hot oil again just before serving, drain, and place in a serving dish. Pour some of the spicy cheese sauce on top (the remainder will be served on the side) and top with the greens.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 199
- Calories from Fat 104
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Saturated Fat 2.8g14%
- Cholesterol 62mg21%
- Sodium 244mg11%
- Potassium 269mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 7g3%
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g3%
- Protein 16g32%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.