A comforting baked spaghetti with a bounty of liquefied cheese is the ideal dish for potlucks, family get-togethers, or a week-night dinner. Baked Spaghetti is the most loved dish ever. It feels like such an extraordinary supper and is so cozy for winter. Spaghetti makes for an extraordinary staple at each feast. It is filling, it can deliver you vitality and it is amazingly flexible.
Baked Spaghetti is a favorite recipe around here. This simple baked spaghetti is a family favorite that’s stacked with flavor! I will portray Baked Spaghetti as a basic Spaghetti dish topped with a wealthy béchamel sauce and baked to perfection. This recipe will allow life to a simple spaghetti dish.
It is like preparing normal spaghetti additionally the white sauce and preparing them all together. It too gives a superb taste that pampers the taste buds. Comforting and tasty, this Prepared Spaghetti is ideal for potlucks or Sunday supper.
How to make Baked Spaghetti
Baked Spaghetti is a delicious, flavorful, quick dish for any night of the week. This very easy comfort food meal is something the whole family is guaranteed to appreciate!
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook spaghetti, as directed on the packet. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute beef and onion over medium flame, breaking up the steak into pieces, until beef is no longer pink and onion is cooked. (6-8 minutes)
- Set aside the pasta sauce and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the spaghetti and dip it in the egg mixture to coat it.
- Half of the spaghetti mixture should be placed in a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish. Half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese go on top.
- Layers should be repeated. Place a rimmed baking sheet on top of the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes with the lid on. Uncover and bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until well cooked. Allow 15 minutes to rest before serving. Sprinkle with basil, if desired.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 370.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11.1g18%
- Saturated Fat 3.6g18%
- Cholesterol 35.3mg12%
- Sodium 908mg38%
- Potassium 155.3mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8g13%
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g13%
- Sugars 5.8g
- Protein 29.9g60%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.