Italy, France and Spain is a portion of a European country. That is why their cuisine is also a part of European cuisine. A continental breakfast is perfect to make your day. There are varieties of recipes in European dishes. A lot of variety of elegant dishes is available at your near resturent. Indian and Chinese cuisine is not a part of this cuisine. Different sauces are used for seasoning. The several techniques which are used are frying, roasting and baking too.
Now the European cuisine ingredient is now easily available. You can prepare these incredible dishes only in few minutes. As we all know health is the real wealth. We must eat healthy food. European cuisine fulfill our health requirements.
Baked potatoes with cream cheese dressing is a very different style recipe. A very impressive style is used to prepare them. The potatoes are first baked. They are crispy by spreading some oil all over the potato. The potatoes are topped with a very incredible cheesy cream. the cream is prepared with a mixture of extra cheese, chives, and paprika. Both are a perfect combination together. Crispy baked potatoes with cheese cream is an appetizing dish.
How to make Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese Dressing
The savoury, creamy mashed potato mixture is placed into the potato skins, which are then cooked until the topping is golden brown. These twice-baked potatoes are filling enough to serve as a main meal. For a complete meal, serve them with a bright, tangy salad.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly.
- Rub them lightly with olive oil and poke them two or three times with a fork.
- Bake them for about 1 hour, or until fork-tender, directly on the rack in the preheated oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F and place the potatoes on a rack.
- Split the potatoes lengthwise and scoop the white interior into a mixing bowl when they're cool enough to handle, making sure to keep the potato skins intact.
- Toss the potato in the bowl with the cream cheese, chives, butter, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and sour cream. This combination should be smooth. To taste, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Now, add the egg and beat them until smooth
- Place the potato skins on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Fill the skins with the potato mixture and, if preferred, top with extra cheese, chives, and paprika.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the filling is heated and gently browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 474
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 28.7g45%
- Saturated Fat 10.55g53%
- Cholesterol 18mg6%
- Sodium 382mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5g16%
- Protein 14.62g30%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.