Baked chicken drumsticks are the least demanding way to induce dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the broiler, the flavoring is basic and idealize, and the chicken legs come out succulent each time! The secret to these delicious, flavor-packed heated chicken drumsticks is in the marinade! Stacked with Mediterranean flavors. This simple chicken dinner is perfect for any night of the week.
Baked chicken drumsticks are precise than an easy, no-brainer primary dish recipe that you just make with scarcely any arranging or effort. They’re simple, delicious, and the idealized “emergency” feast for after you just don’t need to have to think almost, “what’s for dinner?” It has this winning combination of being simple AND delicious!
Dark meat chicken, like drumsticks and thighs, is very excusing, particularly when cooked with the bone-in and skin on. The skin makes a difference hold in the moisture and the higher fat substance of the meat makes a difference it remains delicate and juicy. If you’re trying to find another really fun and flavorful chicken recipe try these Baked Drumsticks too!
How to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks
When it comes to oven-cooked chicken legs, the simplest solution is the best.
This quick oven-roasted chicken drumstick dish takes only 10 minutes to prepare. They're extremely crispy, savory, and tasty.
This article has all of the information you require!
- First, Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Now, take a bowl and add all the ingredients along with chicken drumsticks to marinate.
- Allow at least 30 minutes and up to overnight to marinate.
- Set a baking tray with foil paper and grease it with oil. Place the drumsticks on a tray and bake them until golden brown.
- Flip and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, your crispy chicken drumsticks are ready.
- Serve it with french fries and sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 121.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.6g6%
- Saturated Fat 0.9g5%
- Cholesterol 71.2mg24%
- Sodium 672.1mg29%
- Potassium 264.4mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2g1%
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 19.5g39%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.