In case you’re searching for a party appetizer recipe that’s the perfect trifecta, simple, heavenly, and noteworthy, look no further than Bacon Wrapped Dates. These are moreover called “Devils on Horseback” It’s the flavor complexity that creates these simple appetizers so overwhelming, fresh, salty bacon wrapped around delicate, sweet dates stuffed with rich cheese.
These bacon-wrapped dates are filled with velvety cheese, covered in bacon, and after that grazed with maple syrup before they move into the oven to bake to perfection. A super simple and special 4 ingredient appetizer! You can never go off-base with bacon. So basic, however so delicious.
A perfect cocktail party snack, bacon-wrapped dates are chewy, firm, sweet, savory, and smoky all at once. For sweeter stuffed dates, sprinkle them with maple syrup before serving. They’re one of the leading ever appetizers. They are totally versatile, come together in minutes.
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Dates
These bacon-wrapped dates are filled with cheese, wrapped in bacon, then drizzled with maple syrup before baking to perfection. A four-ingredient snack that is most simple and distinctive!
Let's get started
- Take out the seed from the dates by cutting the date lengthwise.
- Blend the cream
- Add black pepper and chives in the blended cream
- Fill this mixture in the date
- Wrap the dates in the bacon rashers
- Bake it for at least 7 minutes
- Uses toothpicks to pic them
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 49.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.5g6%
- Cholesterol 7.5mg3%
- Sodium 135.2mg6%
- Potassium 54.4mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2g3%
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g3%
- Sugars 5.3g
- Protein 2.2g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.