Here’s an asparagus-topped bruschetta that’s prepared for Easter or a spring supper party! Lemony ricotta is spread over dried-up bread cut and topped with fresh asparagus. Bruschetta perfection! For a light chomp, you’ll make these lovely appetizers. Typically a scrumptious bend on conventional bruschetta.
Tomatoes get a night off with this bruschetta-style broiled asparagus appetizer. This vegetarian canapé highlights the finest of the season. Idealize for spring & summer get-togethers! Nothing says spring-like asparagus. After months of white & gray, those shinning green stalks are thankfully welcome. Asparagus bruschetta will be a hit at your next dinner party.
This delicate vegetable doesn’t require a part to be tasty. This asparagus appetizer takes it just a bit assist by making it a simple veggie-lover canapé. This recipe is executed in an equivalent form to the popular tomato bruschetta delicacy.
How to Make Asparagus Bruschetta Recipe – Want a Cook
Here's an asparagus-topped bruschetta that's prepared for Easter or a spring supper party! Lemony ricotta is spread over dried-up bread cut and topped with fresh asparagus. Bruschetta perfection! For a light chomp, you'll make these lovely appetizers. Typically a scrumptious bend on conventional bruschetta.
- Place asparagus in a big pan and cover it with water. Let the mixture boil.
- Cover and boil it for 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain it and instantly put asparagus in ice water. Again drain it after 1 minute and pat dry.
- Now take a large bowl, and combine the asparagus, tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, garlic, oil, and salt.
- Cover it and freeze it for almost 30 minutes.
- After this, use an opened spoon, and put 1 Tbsp asparagus mixture onto each bread slice.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of shredded cheese on it.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 72.79
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.9g14%
- Cholesterol 32.37mg11%
- Sodium 653.95mg28%
- Potassium 205.69mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 14.04g5%
- Dietary Fiber 1.48g6%
- Sugars 0.76g
- Protein 13.23g27%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.