Anday wala burger or Allo Tikki Burger is also known as Bun kabab. It is very famous in Pakistan and India. You can find this burger in the stalls. It is a portion of street food. It is used as a snack and appetizer. It is specially eaten in Ramamdan. It will fulfil your hunger in just a few bits.
It is very juicy because various sauces are added to it. The sauces are a mixture of ketchup and Mayonaise. It is a very sour and sweet taste. Some veggies are also added to it. To make it more tasty Eggs are also added to it. All together the sauces and veggies and the egg give it a very unique touch
There are many variations in this burger. It can be with beef or anything. This burger is enjoyed with your friends. Firstly you need to prepare the cutlets. It is prepared in a very gentle method. The Sauce is prepared which is also known as the chutney. Then combine the veggies, chutney and cutlets. Don’t forget the main ingredient the eggs.
How To Make Anday Wala Burger – Alloo Tikki Burger
It is the most delicious dish ever. It's an all-time favorite dish for everyone. You can make it at home easily. It can be served as an appetizer.
let's get started!
For Alloo Tikki:
For Green Chutney:
- Take 4 to 5 boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Then add salt, red chili powder, dry coriander, cumin powder, paprika powder, green chili, green coriander, and lemon juice.
- Then also add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs to it.
- Mix them well.
- Then make its cutlets.
- Take a bowl, add 3 eggs and salt (to taste), mix it well, and then set it aside.
- Then take a pan and add 1/2 tablespoons of oil.
- Dip the cutlets in eggs and fry them until their color changes into golden brown.
- Take out the cutlets into a plate.
- Then spread the rest of the beaten eggs in a frying pan and cook it from both sides.
- Take a pan, add butter and green coriander.
- Immediately add buns and heat for a minute on low flame.
- Can apply leftover butter on the top of the bun with a spatula.
- And turn the side to heat the other side of the bun.
For Green Chutney:
- Take some fresh green coriander and 1 green chili and 1/4 tsp of salt to it.
- Blend them in a blender, make a paste of it and add the paste to 2 cups of yogurt to make a nice chutney.
- Then take a fried bun.
- Spread green chutney on it. Put Aloo Tikki, fried egg, tomato ketchup, some sliced tomatoes, and onions, and add some green chutney to it.
- Cover it with the other piece of a bun.
- Your delicious and yummy Anday Wala Burger - Alloo Tikki Burger is ready to enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 573
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 50.6g78%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g23%
- Cholesterol 443.7mg148%
- Sodium 1171.4mg49%
- Potassium 635.4mg19%
- Total Carbohydrate 99g33%
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g16%
- Sugars 4.5g
- Protein 28.6g58%
- Vitamin A 28.4%
- Vitamin C 58.1%
- Calcium 42.6%
- Iron 31%
- Vitamin D 8.6%
- Vitamin E 11.9%
- Thiamin 50.6%
- Riboflavin 56%
- Niacin 24.5%
- Vitamin B6 17.9%
- Folate 31.3%
- Vitamin B12 17.9%
- Pantothenic Acid 17.5%
- Phosphorus 48.1%
- Magnesium 18.2%
- Zinc 17.3%
- Selenium 58.3%
- Copper 14.6%
- Manganese 18.7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.