The perfect street snack with a nutty turn! These chicken momos are rotated in chopped almonds and steamed to perfection. Diverse, tasty, and simple to get ready, these nutty momos are extraordinary to serve as appetizers at your next party. The most excellent recipe merely can make at home that as well without putting in many endeavors. A well-known street food among youngsters these days, almond and chicken momos (without nutshell) is undoubtedly one of the simple snack recipes. The word ‘momos’ itself can make anyone’s mouth watery and comes from the Chinese word ‘momos’ which suggests ‘steamed bread’. Having its root in Tibet.
It’s moreover one of the foremost powerful street foods in India and crunching on it can never get boring! There are a few sorts of momos that you just can easily find in any niche and corner of India. You may be surprised to know that these days, momos are too delighted in as pastries, and the ones that are most prevalent. This almond and chicken momos (without nutshell) recipe is very prevalent among the non-vegetarians and is savored with spicy chili-garlic sauce.
The Almond and chicken momos (without shell) recipe is one of the foremost prevalent of current trending foods within the world. It is basic, quick, and tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions day by day. Almond and chicken momos (without shell) recipe is something merely cherished entire life. They are pleasant and they seem fantastic.
How to make Almond and chicken momos (without nutshell)
Almond and Chicken Momos (without shell) Recipe can be served as a snack as well as a appetizer. This dish prepared with different and unique technique. These chicken momos are very juicy and tenderous. It is mixture of chopped almonds. Which is really good for the health.
- Take a bowl and place the chicken mince in it
- Combine all of the ingredients but don’t add almonds, then make equal-sized balls.
- Take a dish and grease it, then roll the little balls in blanched and almonds and place them in the dish.
- Place these balls in the steamer and heat them on high steam for 15 minutes.
- Take out these momos and dish them.
- Enjoy it with your family and friends.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 374
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 2.3g4%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
- Cholesterol 44mg15%
- Sodium 223.6mg10%
- Potassium 432.8mg13%
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2g21%
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g14%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 26.2g53%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.