In India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, Baingan Bharta is a part of famous cuisine. In India, it is being made in numerous local styles, with elements that vary from one location to another. Spicy hearthplace roasted eggplant mash, Baingan Bharta is excellent loved with roti or parathas. This Punjabi Baingan Bharta recipe makes use of minimum spices for excellent results. Some greens are appreciated universally whilst others have confined appeal, the eggplant (baingan in Hindi) belongs to the latter category.
Baingan Bharta is essentially a hearthplace roasted eggplant mash cooked with spices. There are specific methods of creating this bharta however that is the maximum common manner and the only one you’ll find in Indian restaurants. Aloo Baingan Masala makes a normal look in everyday food ideally making it in clay pot handi to add the rustic and earthy flavors. However, you could additionally make it in any utensil and it’ll flavor similarly good. Though it calls for just a few and fundamental spices that to be had effortlessly at domestic and but tastes so flavourful and scrumptious. Most of the time there could be a few side dishes like chutney, raita, pickle, and salad.
Aloo Baingan! Yummy! When the ginger-garlic paste is used withinside the cooking procedure, it truly accentuates the flavor of this important dish and has a flavor that no one could not be capable of resisting! An Indian “bharta” (i.e. mash) of potatoes and roasted eggplant cooked scrumptious and yummy. An incredible side dish with chapatis and raita. They additionally comply with a preferred cooking method that consists of easy tempering, a ground and spiced up paste, or a base gravy. Try this easy recipe at home and revel in it together along with your cherished ones!
How To Make Aallo Baingan Bharta Recipe | Baingun ka Bharta – Want a Cook
Baingan Bharta is essentially a hearthplace roasted eggplant mash cooked with spices. This Punjabi Baingan Bharta recipe makes use of minimum spices for excellent results. Some greens are appreciated universally whilst others have confined appeal, the eggplant (baingan in Hindi) belongs to the latter category.
Try this easy recipe at home and celebrate it together along with your cherished ones!
- Take a pan and add oil to it.
- Now add 2 chopped onions and cook it until its color changes into golden brown.
- Now add 1-2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste and immediately add some water and cover it with the lid.
- After 1 minute add 3 tomatoes to it.
- Now add 1 tsp of salt, 1 1/2 tsp of red chili powder, 1/2 tsp of turmeric, and mix it well.
- Then remove the skin of tomatoes and mash them nicely.
- Now add 1 cup of yogurt.
- Add 1/2 kg of Eggplant (Baingan) and add 3 glasses of water.
- Bring to boil it and let it dry.
- Then add 4-5 diced potatoes and mix it well.
- And add 1 glass of water and bring it to boil.
- Now cover it with the lid and cook it on low medium flame.
- After 1-2 minutes, add 1 1/2 tsp of whole spice powder, 2 chopped green chilies, and 1 tsp of chili flakes and mix them nicely.
- Now once the potatoes are soft, dry the remaining water.
- Cook it until oil separates.
- Now add some green coriander and cook it for more than 2-3 minutes.
- In the end, add some oil if needed and mix it well.
- Aallo Baingan Bharta is ready to serve.
- Add some green coriander for more flavor.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 121.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.8g9%
- Saturated Fat 0.9g5%
- Sodium 46.8mg2%
- Potassium 440.8mg13%
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4g6%
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g19%
- Sugars 0.2g
- Protein 2.5g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.