Chicken Fried rice may be common street food in Asia. In a few Asian nations, little eateries, street merchants, and traveling vendors specialize in serving fried rice. In Indonesian cities, it is common to discover fried rice street vendors moving through the lanes with their food cart and stationing it inactive streets or private regions. Various Southeast Asian street food stands to suggest chicken fried rice with a selection of elective garnishes and side dishes.
Chicken fried rice is additionally the comfort dish of Chinese food. The dish began as a way to utilize extra fried rice that has dried out a few and may not be incredible on its possess but is still superbly eatable. The expansion of oil and soy sauce and veggies and meat spruce up the rice for a tasty feast. This take on the favorite is simple to form and makes the perfect lunch or supper.
This chicken fried rice has moist and delicate chicken with flavorful capsicum and carrots and long rice cooked together. Make this special and your own with this favorite Chinese rice! So numerous assortments of fried rice can be made. It isn’t just helpful to cook but is so full of flavors that you simply can’t have enough of it. The ingredients are pretty basic and come down to one point merely can add almost anything to these.
How to make Chicken Fried Rice
Fried rice is a dish made using cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or frying pan with other ingredients including eggs, veggies, fish, or meat. It is frequently consumed on its own or as a complement to another dish.
- Take a cutting board put the chicken fillet on it and cut it into thin strips, put it in a bowl and set it aside
- Take a frying pan to add 1 tbsp cooking oil, then blend the Eggs and add it to the frying pan after they cooked set it aside
- Add 2 tbs cooking oil in a frying pan then add garlic and fry until lightly golden and add chicken to it, mix well until changes colour
- Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Then add carrot, capsicum and mix well for a minute then add cabbage and mix it again lightly
- Add sugar, 1/4 tsp salt and mix it
Preparation to Boil Rice
- Firstly, soak rice for 1/2 hour then take a stew pot and add water to it
- Add 2 tsp salt to the water and cover it with its lid, boil it on high flame
- After the water is boiled, add soaked water then add vinegar, mix it lightly and boil it on high flame
- Now, add boiled rice to the frying pan and give it a good mix
- Add chicken powder and mix it lightly then add white pepper powder, black pepper powder, 1 tbs vinegar, soy sauce and mix them all
- Add fried eggs and green onion leaves
- Dish it out and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 288
- Calories from Fat 109
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Saturated Fat 1.8g9%
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Cholesterol 106mg36%
- Sodium 354mg15%
- Potassium 236mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g9%
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 19g38%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.