Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe is delightful Indo-Chinese rice stir-fried with mushrooms and golden fried garlic, which grants an exquisite aroma to the dish. Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe, is a lip-smacking mix of browned rice, hurled together with mushrooms, and flavored with brilliant fried garlic, which immediately lifts up the dish.
Garlic health benefits are abundant which incorporate reversing heart infection, making strides in the health of diabetics additionally avoiding and battling different forms of cancer. Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice will end up your new favorite mushroom recipe! Additional garlicky, and an extraordinary way to utilize extra rice.
It may be a very simple and fulfilling recipe for a sluggish dinner. You’ll utilize the extra rice to create this delicious dish. It is nearly like making vegetable fried rice but with a little twist. You may find this garlic rice easily accessible in Chinese restaurants and takeaways in India. Genuine mushroom lover food, this burnt garlic mushroom fried rice is prepared in 25 minutes and stuffed with flavor!
How to Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice
Burnt Garlic Fried recipe is a mouth watering recipe. It is very simple and delicious to serve. It is kind of making fried rice in simple and elegant method.
- In wok add sesame oil and put some garlic in it. Cook it until it becomes golden.
- Remove the garlic cloves and put them aside in the wok.
- Take a pan, put some oil in it add the spring onions and cook it for a minute until it is brown
- At medium flame stir in the remaining chopped vegetables and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take a bowl and Add vinegar, salt, sauce and black pepper and mix it well with the stir fried vegetables
- Mix the rice with the vegetables in the pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir fry them together.
- Arrange the fried rice on a platter with the spring onions and burnt garlic on top.
- Serve it with your favorite Chinese gravy while it's still hot.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 79
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.8g14%
- Saturated Fat 0.7g4%
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Sodium 294mg13%
- Potassium 55mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 45g15%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g1%
- Protein 3.8g8%
- Vitamin A 0.01%
- Vitamin C 1.9%
- Calcium 0.7%
- Iron 2.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You can use Apple Cider or lemon in case you don't have vinegar rice.