Chicken Malai Tikka is known by numerous names, chicken Malai tikka boti, and Murgh Malai tikka or some of the time indeed alluded as just Murgh Malai. A recipe for delicate, delicious tikka on skewers that will essentially liquefy in your mouth. Delicate pieces of boneless chicken are marinated in a special mix of yogurt and cream. Idealize for an open-air grill or lunch meeting. This sizzling dish and grill parties are a match made in heaven. Continuously a super-duper hit with people. Bite into one delicate piece and you’ll know why.
Not overwhelmingly sharp or hot, these are mellow and velvety with a wealthy taste that waits on long after they’ve vanished. This Chicken Malai Tikka Boti with warm flavors and new herbs is basically the finest. Barbecue them on a stovetop, broiler, or open-air BBQ, and these tikkas will unquestionably shake your party! Who knows, this might before long become your new summer flame grilling favorite recipe.
This may be a kind of chicken that can be served numerous ways – as an appetizer or primary course with naan bread or rice. These are kid’s friendly, delicate, that feature a rich tolerably zesty taste. These turn out way better than eateries. And you may never order them once more since they are so simple to form.
Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe
Chicken Malai Tikka are Delicate pieces of boneless chicken are marinated in a special mix of yogurt and cream. Idealize for an open-air grill or lunch meeting. Murg Malai tikka and grill parties are a match made in heaven. Continuously a super-duper hit with people. Nibble into one delicate piece and you'll know why.
- Take 1/2 kg boneless chicken and add 2 tbsp of ginger, garlic paste.
- Mix it and add 1 tsp of chili flakes, 1 tsp of red chili powder, 1/2 tsp of paprika powder, 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1-2 tbsp of cream and mix them well.
- Marinate it for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Now take wooden skewers, onions, and capsicum.
- And thread the pieces of chicken, onions, and capsicums on the wooden skewers.
- Now take a grill pan and add 2-3 tbsp of oil to it and spread it all on the pan with a brush.
- Put the prepared wooden skewers on the grill pan and apply oil to the chicken.
- Then turn the sides of skewers after 4-5 minutes.
- Cook it until the chicken is done.
- Yummy Chicken Malai Tikka is ready to serve!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 187
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.6g14%
- Saturated Fat 1.1g6%
- Cholesterol 68.4mg23%
- Sodium 182.1mg8%
- Potassium 609.3mg18%
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7g5%
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g14%
- Sugars 1.1g
- Protein 35.4g71%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken Malai tikka are Delicate pieces of boneless chicken are marinated in special mix of yogurt and cream.Idealize for an open-air parties