What is Lemons?
It is a juicy vegetable available in yellow color. Lemons are a popular fruit that human beings use in small portions to add flavor to food. But, they do not often eat them alone due to their intense, sour taste.
Where they usually found?
It is popular all over the world
- Calories: 29
- Water: 89%
- Protein: 1.1 grams
- Carbs: 9.3 grams
- Sugar: 2.5 grams
- Fiber: 2.8 grams
- Fat: 0.3 grams
What are its benefits?
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Provide prevention from kidney stones
- Improve your heart health
- Lessen the risk of cancer
- Lessen the risk of anemia
- Good for skin care
- Beneficial for high blood pressure
How to grow it
- Take a port that is 24 inches wide and 12 inches deep
- Choose a sunny location but, indoor
- Cut the lemon into 2 pieces and take off the seeds
- Dig the seeds into soil
- Cover it with a plastic sheet
- Makes holes in the sheet using pencil
- Now water it with the help of spray bottle
How To Include It in Your Diet?
- Can be added in the form of juice
- Used to add flavor to the dishes
- Used in the form of pickle