What is Kale?
Kale is a leafy green, cruciferous vegetable this is wealthy in vitamins. It may offer a range of fitness advantages for the entire body. Kale is a dark green leafy vegetable you may eat it raw or cooked. This is mostly used in a dinner of Chinese and Europen
Where they usually found?
It is very popular in northern Europe
- Vitamin A: 206%
- Vitamin K: 684% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 134% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 9% of the DV
- Manganese: 26% of the DV
- Calcium: 9% of the DV
- Copper: 10% of the DV
- Potassium: 9% of the DV
- Magnesium: 6% of the DV
What are its benefits?
- Beneficial for cancer prevention
- Beneficial for weight loss
- Improve Brain health
- Good to improve immune system
- Make your bones strong
- Take care of your eyes health
- Good for skin and hair health
How to grow it
- Early summer it’s a best time to grow kale
- Directly Spread seeds outdoors on the soil
- Water it daily
- Need daily direct sun light for 4 to 5 hours
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- It can be used in different cousin
- It can be use fried with sauces
- Can be added to soup
- Can be use boiled
- You can also make kale chips