What is Kai-lan?
Kai-lan, additionally called kailan, gai lan, and Chinese language kale, cabbage, or broccoli, is a historically eaten leafy inexperienced vegetable protected in stir fry dishes in Chinese delicacies. In look, it resembles kale or romaine lettuce in that it has lengthy, dark inexperienced leaves and nearly non-existent flower heads
Where they usually found?
It is usually found in China
- Calcium: 100mg
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Potassium: 261mg
- Magnesium: 18mg
- Calcium: 5%
- Vitamin A: 82μg
- Vitamin C: 28 mg
- Vitamin K: 85μg
- Calories: 22
What are its benefits?
- Beneficial for weight loss
- Improve Brain health
- Good for pregnant
- Reduce cholesterol
- Good for skin health
- Take care of your eyes health
- Can be used for bone and teeth care
- Help to prevent blood clotting
How to grow it
- Directly spread the kai lan seeds in a shallow trench, bury them ¼ inches deep
- Water it with a spray bottle
- Container is also convenient to grow kai lan
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- It can be used in different cousin
- It can be use fried with sauces
- Can be added to sandwiches, rice, chicken