What is Garlic?
Garlic is an herb that’s grown around the world. it’s associated with onion, leeks, and chives. it’s thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the planet over 5000 years ago. Those are famous words from the traditional Greek physician Hippocrates, often called the daddy of Western medicine. He is actually accustomed prescribe garlic to treat a spread of medical conditions.
Where they usually found?
It is popular all over the universe
- Manganese: 2%
- Vitamin B6: 2%
- Vitamin C: 1%
- Selenium: 1%
- Fiber: 0.06 g
What are its benefits?
- Good for flu cough and cold
- Help to reduce high blood pressure
- Lessen the risk of heart disease
- Good for Alzheimer’s patients
- It will help you to live long
- Improve your bones health
How to grow it
- Prepare the soil
- Loose the soil by using a fork
- Make a layer 2 to 3 inches deep
- Put the cloves 2 inches deep
- Water it daily
- The best time to grow it is mid-April
How To Include It in Your Diet?
- Used in different dishes
- Used in salad and sauces
- Use in garnishing