What are Cruciferous?
A cruciferous is a vegetable, cauliflower is made of tiny, tightly-packed flower heads. This vegetation sprout from a thick crucial stem to shape a single, spherical head. Most cauliflowers are white, however, it’s viable to buy green and purple varieties, as well as the sweeter romanesco cauliflower, with its feature pointed florets.
Where they usually found?
It is usually found in Pakistan
- Calories: 27
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Calcium: 24 mg
- Magnesium: 16 mg
- Phosphorus: 47 mg
- Potassium: 320 mg
- Vitamin C: 5.16 mg
- Vitamin K: 16.6 mcg
- Vitamin B6: 0.197 mcg
What are its benefits?
- Beneficial for Heart health
- Good to improve your digestive system
- Excellent to boost up your memory
- Strengthen your bones
How to grow it
- The best time to plant cauliflower is winter but not freezing temperature.
- It is a very temperature-sensitive vegetable. So it needs special care
- Provide it direct sunlight at least 6 hours a day
- Grow seeds indoor
- More it outdoor when there are at least 3 to 4 leaves
- Need a very less water
- Protect it from pests
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- Can be used roasted or steamed
- Used with the combination of pato
- Can be bake with cheese