What is Celtuce?
Celtuce is a big green vegetable consist of the thick stalk and long leaves. It has usually grown in China and use in most of the dishes of china. It is available in all the supermarkets of China. Celtuce has a mild taste and crunchy texture.
Where they usually found?
It usually found in China
Manganese: 0.688 mg
Vitamin A: 175 µg
Vitamin C: 19.5 mg
Vitamin B9: 46 µg
Potassium: 330 mg
Iron: 0.55 mg
Magnesium: 28 mg.
What are its benefits?
- Improve sleep
- Strength your bone
- Improve vision
How to grow it
- The best temperature to grow celtuce is 55°F to 70°F
- Sunshine is good for this plant but if the sun is so hard then keep it in a shade
- Always try to keep it in shade during the afternoon
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- Celtuce may be eating up raw or cooked.
- Leaves are normally steamed or stir-fried in high warmness because of their sour taste.
- Leaves also are used as a bitter accent in a fresh salad.
- Stems are used rather for celery in conventional french soups or salads.
- Stems are akin to asparagus when they may be steamed.
- Because of its slight taste, stems are used to complement stir fry dishes.
- Celtuce is utilized in stir-fries and soups, fed on fresh or pickled.
- Leaves can be pulled from the stem because the plant grows and used in salads, or lightly cooked.
- The fleshy stem is cut into sections and boiled or stewed in china.