What is Broccoli?
Broccoli is a green vegetable like cabbage. Broccoli has a reputation as a superfood. It is low in energy however contains a wealth of vitamins and antioxidants that support many aspects of human health.
Where they usually found?
The areas in which it is grown on a large scale are Italy, Europe, and far East
- Calories: 31
- Water: 89%
- Protein: 2.5 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Sugar: 1.5 grams
- Fiber: 2.4 grams
- Fat: 0.4 grams
What are its benefits?
- Help to improve bones health
- Boost up your immune system
- Lessen the Risk of diabetes
- Lessen the Risk of Cancer
How to grow it
- If beginning seeds outside, spread seeds 0.5inch deep and three inches apart.
- As soon as seedlings attain a top of two to three inches, skinny them so that that plant life is 12 to 20 inches aside.
- In case you started seeds interior, plant transplants which are four to 6 weeks antique (and feature 4 or five leaves) exterior, 12 to twenty inches apart, in holes slightly deeper than their container intensity.
- Space rows of broccoli 3 feet aside.
- Water properly at the time of planting.
- Need direct sunlight at least six hours daily
How to Include It In Your Diet?
- Used as a topping in Pizza
- Used in soup
- You can eat it with fried rice and fried chicken
- Can be used in pasta