What are BlackBerries?
Berries are the gleaming jewels in the produce section’s treasure box. Bright blueberries, vibrant raspberries, and ruby-red strawberries are all packed with nutrients. Blackberries, the darkest-colored berry in the world, are no exception. The numerous advantages of blackberries make them a must-have for any healthy eater’s grocery list—and they’re currently in peak season.
Where they usually found?
It is famous in the US but grown all over the world
- Calories: 43
- Vitamin C: 35%
- Manganese: 32% of the RDI
- Vitamin K1: 25% of the RDI
- Copper: 8% of the RDI
- Folate: 6% of the RDI
What are its benefits?
- Help to Improve your brain health
- Protect you from different diseases and bacteria
- Rich in Vitamin A, C, and K
How to grow it
- The best time to grow black barriers are June and August
- Take a pot 10 to 12 inches deep
- Make two marks, one at ½ inches deep and the second at 2 inches deep
- Add a layer of cow manure almost 2 inches
- Add 2 inches thick layer of soil
- Water it properly
How To Include It in Your Diet?
- Can be eaten fresh
- Can be included in a fruit salad
- You can utilize barriers in the form of a shake
- Used in dessert