What is Atibulnak?
Atibulnak / Rubus pectinellus is a huge genus of flowering vegetation in the rose circle of relatives, Rosaceae. Its scientifc name is Rubus pectinellus Max. They’re small shrubs or nearly herbaceous flora, with prickly stems and twigs. Vegetation is white, red, or red, normally in clusters. The culmination is commonly crimson or orange berries; a few species have edible fruits. There are approximately 25 species of rubus inside the Philippines, 15 of that are endemic to the united states.
Where Atibulnak usually found?
Usually atibulnak growing in mossy forests and a cold environment. Discovered in the cold regions of Luzon and Mindanao. They are usually found in e. Asia, China, Taiwan, Japan.
1 cup of Rubus pectineus contain
- Calories: 64
- Carbs: 14.7 grams
- Fiber: 8 grams
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 0.8 grams
- Vitamin C: 54% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Manganese: 41% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 12% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 5% of the RDI
- B vitamins: 4–6% of the RDI
- Iron: 5% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 7% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Copper: 6% of the RDI
What are benefits of Atibulnak?
- Beneficial for sugar patients
- Have a property to fight against cancer
- Improve Arthritis
- Good for Weight Loss
How to grow it
- Plant outside in summertime in well-tired, acid soil.
- Plant in mounded rows or raised beds among parallel wires for support.
- Keep away from waterlogged conditions. Mulch with acidic material
How To Include It In Your Diet?
- Eat it fresh
- You can also use frozen
- Use it with dark chocolate chip
- You can also use atibulnak in salad
We have some relevant recipes for you…
- How to make Sugar-Free Apple Pie
- Mamey sapote fruit benefits | tree | recipes
- Soursop fruit | 15 health benefits of soursop leaves
- How to Make Pineapple, Cheese, and Ham Salad
- Apple Sauce | How to Make Apple Sauce
- How to make Apple Sausage Plait
- How to make Continental Apple Cake
- Dessert | How to Make Strawberry Shortbread Dessert
- How to make Chicken Malai Tikka-Sizzling Chicken Malai Tikka Boti